Reef Rewards is a program offered by Reef FantaSeas, LLC (“Reef FantaSeas”) to Dive Shops, Scuba Clubs, Underwater Photo Clubs, and other organizations (“Member” or “Members”) recognized by Reef FantaSeas as the end consumer group organizer. Travel agents and travel wholesalers may book and manage Member travel on behalf of the Member, but they do not qualify as an end consumer group organizer and do not receive any of the rewards or incentives offered by the program. Reef FantaSeas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny or revoke membership, without notice or penalty, to any organization that it deems does not qualify.
Members of Reef Rewards earn $100.00 USD per qualifying group member as a prepaid discount reward (“Reward” or “Rewards”) on the Member’s next qualifying group trip. There is no limit to the amount of Rewards that Members can earn. Rewards must be used within 13 months of earning them. This 13- month period begins on the day after the qualifying group trip ends and runs through the first night’s stay of the next trip. Rewards contain no cash or other value and any not fully utilized within the 13- month period will expire.
Members accumulate Rewards based on qualifying group trips that the Member organizes and pays for on behalf of their customers. Groups are defined as 10 of more travelers in which at least 9 are paid and travel on the same dates and to the same destination(s) as arranged by the Member. Qualified group customers are guests staying at one or more of the participating Clearly Cayman branded resorts on a fully paid dive, meal, and room package of 7 nights or longer on single or double occupancy rates. All standard package rate plans offered by Reef FantaSeas are eligible unless otherwise indicated. A paid customer in one in which the actual rate paid by the guest contains less than $500 USD in discounts or credits from prior stays, photo contest or other prizes awarded or won, or any other type of discount or credits applied to their current stay - as long as such discounts are not already included in the package price. Qualifying trips can be booked directly with Reef FantaSeas, through a travel agency, or through a dive travel wholesaler. Members making reservations through travel agents or dive travel wholesalers must provide the Member’s Reef Rewards number to earn proper Rewards or to redeem them on their group travel. Rewards earned by Members can be used to provide discounts to future group travelers, toward resort credits for purchase of additional services on group trips, or retained as additional compensation at any participating destination.
Qualifying trips include the following participating Clearly Cayman branded destinations:
- Little Cayman Beach Resort
- Cayman Brac Beach Resort
- Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman Beach Resort
It is the sole responsibility of Members to monitor their Reef Rewards account and the expiration dates of Rewards earned. Reef FantaSeas has no responsibility to notify Members of Rewards balance or their approaching expiration. Expired and unused Rewards cannot be extended, reinstated, or used for future travel discounts. Members are responsible for notifying Reef FantaSeas of any changes in Member name, status, or address and contact information.
A Member may cancel their Reef Rewards membership at any time by contacting Reef FantaSeas, and requesting that their membership account be closed. Requests for account closure should directed to the Reservations Department at 727-323-8727 or in writing to email@example.com or:
Reef FantaSeas, LLC
4127 5th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
Reef FantaSeas, at its sole discretion reserves the right to cancel a Member’s participation in the program. Reef Rewards memberships are nontransferable and subject to present and future program rules, which may be changed at the sole discretion of Reef FantaSeas.
Enrollment in Reef Rewards requires certain business information as requested by Reef FantaSeas. This information is used for the accurate tracking of Rewards earned and the communication of Reef Rewards program updates and information.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Membership in Reef Rewards is free.
- Members must be a resident of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Canada, or other
locations so long as local law does not limit or prohibit loyalty programs or your participation in such programs.
- Reef FantaSeas, LLC, in its sole discretion, will determine the status of a group as the end consumer group and the ability of such groups to participate in the program.
- By participating in Reef Rewards, Member consents and agrees to the terms and conditions of the program. Reef Rewards is offered at the sole discretion of Reef FantaSeas who at any time in its sole discretion and without notice, may terminate, limit, or modify the program or any portion thereof, without any further obligations to Members. Members are responsible for
- Reef FantaSeas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the program terms, conditions, rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or reward values, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of Rewards already earned.
- All interpretations of the program terms and conditions and program rules shall be at the sole discretion of Reef FantaSeas and such interpretations are binding on Members.
- Members are responsible for taxes, charges or other liabilities related to or resulting from their participation in the program.
- Reef FantaSea’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Members wishing to take any legal action relating to the their use of the program or these terms and conditions, agrees to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Florida.
- The program is void where prohibited by law. If in any particular state the program or Reef FantaSeas has to apply for any special license, bonding, permit, or other governmental or regulatory approval, the program will be void in that particular state.